SHOP THE STORY:
It comes as no surprise that fashionable mamas-to-be like the ladies featured in today’s story sought out stylish renditions of denim to construct their enviably cool ensembles. While it’s true that this all-American staple gives off a casual vibe, it can also be dressed up by opting for standout accessories and a pair of striking heels or even a classic trench. No matter your preference, you’ll find that there’s a denim piece (or two, or three) perfect for every personal style. Inspired by these fabulous looks, we’ve rounded up our favorite denim pieces for the season. Click through our gallery above and add something new to your own denim arsenal!
Today’s très chic mamas:
1. Karen from MyChicBump 2. Lena from QualityRivers 3. Kilee from OneLittleMomma 4. Briseidy from BlogParaAnotarLaVida 5. Terra from StylishWhiteFemale 6. Jennifer from BelledeCouture
As many of you know, horse prints have been doing the fashion rounds in a big way this spring. Many of our favorite preggo tastemakers have incorporated this equestrian print to their wardrobes by donning blouses, jackets or all-in-one frocks. We especially love how they’ve mixed this print with basics like leggings and skinnies in neutrals. Word of caution: let the print take the center stage as it’s already a bold statement, keep your palette muted and accessories minimal.
1. For a subtle take on the trend, opt for a blouse in said print over dark wash skinnies and finish with a sleek tailored blazer like the lovely Sydney.
2. Mix prints like Jennifer by pairing a striped mini with a horse print jacket. You know what they say… two trends are better than ONE!
3. Kourtney Kardashian opted for a ladylike pussy-bow dress from ASOS. She added leopard print shoes, which contrary to initial thought, actually makes the whole ensemble work!
4. Ms. Kardashian clearly adores a good horse print herself, as evidenced by this second image of her sporting yet another dress in horse print, this time from H&M. In a decisively 70s rocker look, she layered it with a faux-fur vest and over-the-knee cognac boots. Though she looks fab, we actually think her super cute toddler is by far the best!
5. Take a fashion cue from Brandilyn and add some pop to your basic leggings + button-down shirt with a horse-print cardi. The dual-toned riding boots complete the equestrian look.
Photo Credits: Kourtney Kardashian 1/The Budget-ista Kourtney Kardashian 2/Glamazons