As much as we love (and need) our beauty routines in the morning, it’s important that once pregnant you make a few changes. Avoiding harsh chemicals in products such as anti-wrinkle creams that contain retinol is essential to the health of your baby. The skin also gets sensitive during pregnancy which calls for milder formulas. We picked out our favorites above, all of which are organic, chemical-free and perfectly safe to use on your face and body while carrying your beautiful baby bump.
1. Josie Maran Argan Oil, $48 This miracle worker has multitasking benefits. 100% Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating spilt ends, and softening cuticles. Josie used it herself while pregnant!
2. Zoya nail polish Monica, $8 This polish is chemical free and vegan friendly.
3. Priti Soy polish remover, $22 The nontoxic nail polish remover is a natural, healthy alternative to conventional acetone removers.
5. Basq advanced stretch mark butter, $35 This proven stretch mark butter “eraser” is paraben, phthalate, and animal testing free.
7. Josie Maran SPF40 daily sun protection, $32 Avoid hyperpigmentation known as the “pregnancy mask” by using daily SPF instead of moisturizer like Josie’s chemical-free argan oil infused formula.
8. Mama Mio pregnancy trio, $28 A chemical-free go-to set that includes Tummy Rub, Boob Tube and Lucky legs.
9. Clarins Huile Tonic body treatment oil, $54 This tonic oil tones and improves skin elasticity and it’s composed of 100% natural plant extracts and aromatic essential oils.
10. Belli Pregnancy fresh start pre-treatment scrub, $19 Featuring rich antioxidants like green tea extract and ginseng and none of the harsh chemicals, use this invigorating scrub to sweep away dead skin cells and reveal healthy looking skin.