As many of you know, horse prints have been doing the fashion rounds in a big way this spring. Many of our favorite preggo tastemakers have incorporated this equestrian print to their wardrobes by donning blouses, jackets or all-in-one frocks. We especially love how they’ve mixed this print with basics like leggings and skinnies in neutrals. Word of caution: let the print take the center stage as it’s already a bold statement, keep your palette muted and accessories minimal.
1. For a subtle take on the trend, opt for a blouse in said print over dark wash skinnies and finish with a sleek tailored blazer like the lovely Sydney.
2. Mix prints like Jennifer by pairing a striped mini with a horse print jacket. You know what they say… two trends are better than ONE!
3. Kourtney Kardashian opted for a ladylike pussy-bow dress from ASOS. She added leopard print shoes, which contrary to initial thought, actually makes the whole ensemble work!
4. Ms. Kardashian clearly adores a good horse print herself, as evidenced by this second image of her sporting yet another dress in horse print, this time from H&M. In a decisively 70s rocker look, she layered it with a faux-fur vest and over-the-knee cognac boots. Though she looks fab, we actually think her super cute toddler is by far the best!
5. Take a fashion cue from Brandilyn and add some pop to your basic leggings + button-down shirt with a horse-print cardi. The dual-toned riding boots complete the equestrian look.